Northern California Immigration Law Firm Secures Visas and Protects Clients’ Rights
Skilled Bay Area advocate advises on green cards, citizenship, and removal matters
Whether your goal is to visit the United States temporarily or to become a permanent resident, your first step should be to hire an experienced immigration lawyer. At Oasis Law Group in the Northern California Bay Area, I represent clients in a variety of immigration matters. I have over 17 years of experience offering practical solutions to individuals, families, and businesses facing immigration challenges. When you hire my law firm, you will get knowledgeable counsel aimed at helping you achieve the result you seek in your immigration matter.
Representing individuals seeking to live and work in the United States
The U.S. immigration system is comprised of a complex set of laws and a large group of government agencies, each with its own set of policies, rules and regulations. I help clients cut through red tape and pursue the best possible outcomes in situations involving:
- Green cards — My law firm advises people who are seeking green cards so they can establish lawful permanent residency in the U.S.
- Family-sponsored immigration — Bringing a family member to the states through family-sponsored immigration requires applications to seek specific types of visas, such as overseas spouse (K-3) visas and fiancé (K-1) visas. I offer steadfast guidance through each step of this process.
- Employment-based immigration — Navigating the rules of employment-based immigration can be challenging. I advise people who wish to pursue work in the U.S. as well as businesses that need overseas talent. I can help facilitate H-1B Visas and Program Electronic Review Management (PERM) labor certification.
- Immigrant and nonimmigrant visas — Depending on your needs and goals, there are many different types of visas. My law firm handles cases related to immigrant and nonimmigrant visas on behalf of individuals, family members and businesses.
- Asylum and refugee status — People facing persecution in their home countries can apply for either asylum or refugee status depending on whether they are currently in the U.S. or remain in another country.
I understand that dealing with immigration matters can be stressful. One of my goals is to ease your anxiety and help you resolve these issues as cost-effectively as possible.
Knowledgeable representation for deportation and removal matters
It can be overwhelming to learn that there has been an unexpected change in your immigration status that might result in eventual deportation. Because the procedures and laws change so quickly, it’s vital that you reach out to an attorney who has experience with removal proceedings to help you remain in the U.S. My law firm will aggressively advocate for your interests in these matters.
Contact a qualified San Francisco Bay Area immigration lawyer today
Oasis Law Group assists clients throughout the Northern California Bay Area, including San Francisco, with a wide variety of immigration law concerns, including green cards, asylum and refugee status, family- and employment-based immigration and all types of visas. Call 415-800-2029 or contact me online to schedule a free consultation. My firm has offices located in San Francisco and Walnut Creek.