Experienced San Francisco Bay Area Immigration Law Firm Provides Effective Counsel
Compassionate California attorney assists individual and business clients with obtaining U.S. citizenship and visas
Without a qualified attorney by your side, navigating the United States immigration system can be a daunting and difficult task. At Oasis Law Group in the San Francisco Bay Area, I help clients secure the right to live and work in this country and assist businesses that need to attract and retain useful employees. I have over 17 years of experience helping clients seeking citizenship, immigrant and nonimmigrant visas, asylum status and lawful permanent residency. I also provide deportation defense when the government tries to remove you or a loved one from the country. In every case, I offer strong advocacy while treating my clients with the respect and kindness they deserve as they deal with a challenging situation.
Knowledgeable legal representation for visas, naturalization and deportation defense
Choosing the right immigration law firm can impact the outcome of your case. I take pride in my reputation for providing the following to my clients:
- Compassionate approach — I understand the struggles inherent in immigration matters, which is why I strive to ensure that each one of my clients receives personalized attention and legal explanations in easy-to-understand language.
- Innovative strategies — As a seasoned adviser and litigator, I am able to quickly analyze a complex situation and develop innovative ways to achieve successful results.
- Focused representation — My firm only handles immigration law, so I am able to stay on top of trends and changes in this rapidly evolving field.
I offer clients fixed-fee and affordable arrangements for my services.
Dedicated representation for all immigration issues in Northern California
With nearly two decades in practice, I have a thorough understanding of relevant laws and work hard to achieve your objectives in the following practice areas:
- Immigration — I am an accomplished immigration attorney and can address all your concerns on these issues, whether they are related to temporary or permanent stays in the U.S. for business or personal reasons. Situations that I handle include matters relating to employment-based visas, EAD work permits, investment immigration, EB-1 visas, EB-2 visas, E-2 visas, H-1B visas, L-1 visas, O-1 visas and family immigration.
- Green cards — If you are seeking to obtain permanent U.S. residency status, I can handle all of the legal requirements associated with your green card application.
- Asylum and refugee status — My firm provides necessary aid to families and individuals seeking residency in the U.S. to avoid persecution in their home countries. I draw on my extensive background in this practice area to bolster the arguments of individuals seeking asylum and refugee status.
- Deportation defense — As an experienced immigration lawyer, I defend clients who are facing removal proceedings initiated by the U.S. government. I will aggressively advocate to protect your rights throughout the deportation process.
- Citizenship — I use my experience and knowledge to assist lawful permanent residents in completing the naturalization requirements for full United States citizenship.
When you are dealing with the immigration system, you deserve sound legal advice and a law firm that will work hard to attain the best possible outcome for you.
Contact a San Francisco Bay area immigration lawyer for a free consultation
Oasis Law Group serves clients in the Northern California Bay Area, including San Francisco, in matters related to immigration. Call 415-800-2029 or contact me online to schedule a free consultation in my San Francisco or Walnut Creek office.